About the Kindness Map
To magnify kindness in the world.
Keep seeing kindness.
Why the Kindness Map exists
Seeing is a creative act. The world you see is the world you get. When you choose to see kindness—and share what you see—you help create a kind world for all of us.
How and when the Kindness Map came to be
The Kindness Map team
- Brian Poulsen, graphic designer
- Dave Anthony, website developer
- Jennifer Rondeau, user-experience designer
- Stella Robertson, postcard-printing sponsor
- Ray Johnston, partner in all things
- Dataflow, print shop
- Kindness ambassadors everywhere who have joined forces with us to magnify kindness: dropping hearts and sharing stories on the map, flinging postcards far and wide, using social media like fiends to spread the word about the Kindness Map, and—most importantly—day after day, seeing kindness in the world